Practice is ON for today.
Directions to Walker Grant Middle School:
– Take I-95 North to Exit 126A (U.S. 1 N/Jefferson Davis Hwy toward Fredericksburg)
– After about 2.7 miles, turn RIGHT onto Learning Lane
– Walker Grant Middle School will be on the LEFT.
The double-header against King George will be made up on Monday, May 13th. Start time is at 4pm at the Sports Complex and each game will be 5 innings long.
Make sure to see the below post about practice being canceled for today…
Practice is canceled today due to inclement weather.
Come out tomorrow ready to play!
There has been an addition to the schedule. We will play at Stonewall Middle School next Friday, May 3rd. Game time is 4:45.
Also, spring sports pictures will be taken directly after school on Monday, May 6th.
There will be no softball practice today.
We will have practice tomorrow (Thursday) and a make-up game against Colonial Beach on Friday at the Sports Complex.
Enjoy the afternoon off!
We are making up our King George double-header on Friday, April 19th at the Sports Complex. Just like previously, because we will be playing a double-header, the games will start at 4pm.
Google Maps: Caroline Middle School to Louisa Middle School
1. Head west on VA-676 W/Devils 3 Jump Rd toward VA-207 E/Rogers Clark Blvd
2. Turn right onto VA-207 E/Rogers Clark Blvd
3. Turn left onto VA-639 E/Ladysmith Rd
Continue to follow VA-639 E
4. Slight right onto VA-738/Partlow Rd
5. Turn left onto Co Rd 658/Mt Olive Rd
6. Continue onto State Route 658/Green Bay Rd
7. Turn right onto State Route 715/Beaver Dam Rd
Continue to follow State Route 715
8. Continue onto State Route 601/Bumpass Rd
9. Turn right to stay on State Route 601/Bumpass Rd
Continue to follow State Route 601
10. Continue onto State Route 618/Fredericks Hall Rd
11. Continue onto E 1st St
12. Turn right onto VA-208 W/VA-22 W/Piedmont Ave
Continue to follow VA-208 W/VA-22 W
Destination will be on the left
Louisa County Middle School
1009 Davis Hwy
Mineral, VA 23117
Just a reminder that our game Monday is an away game at Colonial Beach.
At this point, plan on us playing at the Colonial Beach High School. Here are directions (from CMS):
– take Route 207 East (Rogers Clark BLVD) for 4 miles
– take the Bowling Green Bypass for 2.5 miles
– take Route 301 North for 17 miles
– turn right onto Route 3 East (Kings HWY), go 4 miles
– turn left onto Stoney Knoll Road (628), go 6 miles
* Stoney Knoll Road will change into Pomona Road
– turn left onto James Monroe HWY (Route 205), go 1.8 miles
– after a hard left turn, take a right onto 1st Street, go about 1/2 mile
– Colonial Beach High School will be on your right (look for the baseball & softball fields)
Also, a reminder that we have another away game on Thursday at Louisa.