Hello Softball parents and players. SOON, Very soon it will be softball season. Over the holiday break it would be a great idea to start running, throwing, and hitting if you have not already been doing that. A couple of things to keep in mind.
1. If you have not already gotten your physical please do so, you have to have it in order to tryout.
2. Eighth graders can tryout for JV softball at the high school so aim high, girls.
3. If you are planning on trying out- come by and let Coach Swanton know. I am not sure at this point how many spots that I will have available so you have to shine when you are there. Once I have dates I will be posting them here. You gotta be ready to go. You can’t be rusty or you might miss out on your chance to show us what you can do and do it well.
4. Start working out now. What you do in the off season will effect what happens during the season.
5. I look forward to seeing you girls in the New Year and softball season will be coming soon.