Tryouts went really well and I can assure you that narrowing it down to the best and the brightest was extremely hard. I would like to congratulate the 2014 CMS Lady Eagles. We have a core group of 6 returners from last year and the 12 new players that we added to the team will be awesome.
Olivia Ivey, Kailey Gray, Kortney Kovach, Katherine McCoy, Mikayla Ryan, and Jessalynn Swanton
Jasmine Nave, Mackenzie DeLoach, Victoria Wheeler, Bailey Brooks, Jordan Copper, Laura Morgan, Brianna Morton, Starlyght Pallett, Jessica Underwood, Katelynn Main, Casey Doane, and Cheyenne Martin
The Schedule will be coming soon, but I look forward to great things from these girls.
Due to incoming inclement weather we have decided to change tryouts to February 24-26. This way hopefully the weather will be good to go and everyone will be healthy. You must have all the necessary paperwork in to Coach Swanton before tryouts and bring all necessary equipment to tryouts. We wish you the best of luck.
Hello Ladies and Softball Families
Tryouts for the 2014 CMS Lady Eagles will be held on February 17-20. Girls will need to have turned in their paper and physical in order to tryout.
Some items to bring to tryouts-
Bat, Gloves, Helmet
Long Pants and Shorts(be prepared for the weather)
Tennis Shoes and Cleats
We will do some stuff inside and some stuff outside. Once the team is set we will have a meeting and we will discuss further items. I do ask parents that you read the packet that will give you a lot of information about the team.
If you have any questions feel free to send us an email– firstname.lastname@example.org– or email@example.com – or give me a phone call- 633-6561.
GOOD LUCK and remember to BRING YOUR BEST because you only have 1 chance to make a first impression.
I know this is short, tonight I will be at the Ladysmith McDonald’s with packets about CMS Softball and will be taking questions from parents. Any players from last year can wear their jersey and come and hang out with me and help to tell future players about the program.
Hello Softball parents and players. SOON, Very soon it will be softball season. Over the holiday break it would be a great idea to start running, throwing, and hitting if you have not already been doing that. A couple of things to keep in mind.
1. If you have not already gotten your physical please do so, you have to have it in order to tryout.
2. Eighth graders can tryout for JV softball at the high school so aim high, girls.
3. If you are planning on trying out- come by and let Coach Swanton know. I am not sure at this point how many spots that I will have available so you have to shine when you are there. Once I have dates I will be posting them here. You gotta be ready to go. You can’t be rusty or you might miss out on your chance to show us what you can do and do it well.
4. Start working out now. What you do in the off season will effect what happens during the season.
5. I look forward to seeing you girls in the New Year and softball season will be coming soon.